Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Sensuous Black Woman

My latest obsession is an album called The Sensuous Black Woman. My generous friends Terrence and Dudley recently gifted me with a cd version of this spoken word classic. I can't begin to describe it. It has got to be heard to be believed. And just look at this groovy cover art!!!
When cruising the internet searching for the above visual, I came across what appears to be a sequel featuring the late Rudy Ray Moore as The Sensuous Man. I've edited the cover art a bit since I don't want an adult advisory slapped upside my blog. I'm sure you can Google it and it will come up.
It's amazing what a different time the 1970s were.

2 comments:

Writer said...

Is that "The Madam" and "The Prince" on the cover?

Doug said...

That's them - in the flesh!