Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!

Well, sort of. My friend Steve is prostituting his good-looking friends again - but this time it's for a good cause. So - if you're gay, lonely and have money to donate to Steve's AIDS LifeCycle 2009 effort come out and join us on Friday night. It's hosted by the amazingly funny Kira Soltanovich (from THE TONIGHT SHOW and GIRLS BEHAVING BADLY). And no, I'm not being auctioned off-but I will be there to make sure things don't get too outta hand. (Also - if you are a straight woman who enjoys objectifying hot guys with their tops off - bring a gaggle of your girlfriends just to make the night more interesting!)

2 comments:

Writer said...

Well, I'm sorry, but if you aren't being auctioned off then there's just no leaving Kentucky. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll take the Troll.